Yesterday was tough. I experienced one of the worst poopy diapers ever. It actually wasn't so bad but I couldn't get the diaper off quick enough of then my son started crawling all over my bed with the diaper half on. Let's just say we both had a shower afterward. In the process the only dry diaper I had got dirty. I ended up cutting some jersey fabric I had in half and got 2 more diapers to last the rest of the day. They didn't work that great but I didn't prep them so that could have been the reason.
The washing isn't really bad at all. I ended up adding the clothes that got dirty from that most memorable diaper change to my wash bucket. I used a pocket diaper yesterday with the jersey material that I cut as an insert because my husband was helping change the baby. My husband already thinks I'm crazy when it comes to cloth and this would just prove his point.
|2 flats fastened with a snappi|
Remember I am having a giveaway to celebrate the end of the challenge. (See side panel for details) To enter leave a comment. I will announce the winner Monday.