Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Two!

Saturday we celebrated BB's second birthday. He is no longer a baby. He is now a little kid. It really is amazing how fast the time goes by. How do I have a 2 year old? I still can't wrap my brain around that lol.
We had such a fun weekend. Friday my sister was in New York for work so me and BB treked into the city to meet her. BB is currently **obsessed** with trains. So we took the train into the city as an added bonus to his pre-birthday celebration. He was completely mesmerized. I was actually able to get some crocheting done. It was marvelous!
We meet Auntie Em for lunch and then headed over to central park to go to the zoo. BB absolutely loved feeding the alpacas in the children's zoo... it was so cute. He feed them one pellet at a time and would giggle and clap after each one.
Look at that smile!
Saturday we decided to go to a local amusement park. He went on everything. The scarier the ride the bigger he smiled. He is quite the daredevil.
Driving his taxi.

Ride'em Cowboy.
 My father came over for dinner and cake but BB was so exhausted from the park that he slept the whole time grandpa was here.
We made a choo choo train cake just like the one I had when I was little. It wasn't perfect but it did look so cute.
What a wonderful birthday weekend for my little boy.  He is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment