Friday, November 9, 2012

Cutie Camo Shorties

I have been working on these little shorties for a while now.  This project went into hibernation once I realized that they weren't going to fit BB. I have always have sizing issues when it comes to crochet *sigh*.  After debating frogging these little shorties or not I decided to keep going and finish this project!  I am really happy that I did. They came out great!  I used wool alpaca blend yarn from my stash.  The pattern is Cutie Patootie Pants from the book Little Crochet: Modern Designs for Babies and Toddlers by: Linda Permann
I have these listed in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. Can I add you to my circle on etsy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina. Yes feel free to add me to your circle. I am not very active on etsy though. These shorties are available.I just have to repost them.

      Delete