Tuesday, November 6, 2012

October Debt Diet Overview

After one month on my debt diet I was able to pay off one debt in full.  I owed $278 for my root canal from last year and now owe nothing. Yay! I didn't get as much of my debt paid down as I would have liked but, because of all the money that I did save I am going to be able to pay down more this month.
As far as my goal of not spending any money I did alright.  The first two weeks I didn't do any shopping. Towards the end of the month with Eid and everything I slacked a bit :( 
I did manage to only make two shopping trips to the grocery store and only spent around $200 for a months worth of food! We usually spend that much in a week.
And last but not least... I could probably count on one hand how often I went out for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment