Monday, May 27, 2013

The End of the Third Annual Flats and Hand Washing Challenge


"I am taking part in the Third Annual Flats and Handwashing Challenge hosted by Dirty Diaper Laundry. For 7 days I will be using only flat cloth diapers and handwashing them in an effort to prove that cloth diapering can be affordable and accessible to all. You can learn more about the rules and why this challenge was started by visiting the announcement post. This year there are over 400 participants from all over the world!"

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the end of this year's challenge. I completed 5 days. Last year I finished the challenge and continued to hand wash for an additional 2 weeks and continued using flats for another 2 months. I know that I could do it if I had to but fortunately I don't have to.
This challenge has made me seriously consider getting rid of a lot of my stash and sticking to flats if there is ever a baby #2 in my life.
Congratulations to everyone that did complete the challenge. It isn't an easy task.
And now without further ado. The winner of the wool longies is.....
Mommytoreanne!

I also have this crocheted soaker up for sale in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment